Renner Realty – Your Real Estate Advocate
Renner Realty provides home buyers a full comprehensive program to accomplish their client's objectives. Starting with BuyAustin.Com, Austin’s premier real estate website, which is full of real estate wisdom and state-of-the-art technology. Renner Realty focuses on education and counseling through seminars, workshops and one-on-one mentoring. They have designed a step-by-step system that has helped thousands of buyers through the home buying process. Renner Realty strives to make the buying experience a smooth and pleasurable process in the hopeful expectation that you will return again and refer your friends and associates. Renner Realty concentrates on the three “C”s of effective client relations – Care, Communication and Competency. Whether you are buying your first home or if you have bought and sold many homes over the years, Renner Realty would like to earn the privilege of being your chosen “Realtor for Life”. All of the buyer’s services listed below and more are offered at no charge to you. The sellers or builders pay Renner Realty’s fee (even though our loyalty and responsibility is to you, the buyer).
Buyer services include
1. Expert buyer representation.
2. Access to Renner Realty’s Trusted Advisor Partners. (T.A.P.’s) Selected experts in their professions.
3. BuyAustin.Com – Austin’s premier real estate web address
4. American Dream Series – an ongoing series of live seminars that address the five categories of buyers: First Time, Move-Up, Luxury, Move-Down and Investor.
5. Online presentations and powerpoints educating homebuyers on the process as well as revealing trade secrets that can save thousands.
6. Personal one-on-one consultation to help establish home buying direction and goals. A detailed analysis of the financial aspect is discussed as well as the needs and wants of the buyer.
7. Personal property tour and expert recommendations of new and re-sale tour homes.
8. Expert recommendations regarding home builders and their products.
9. Expert representation in contract negotiations, striving to get you the best possible price and terms.
10. Expert advice regarding choosing a home loan and a mortgage lender.
11. Personal attention during the home inspection process and guidance regarding possible repairs.
12. Coordination of access to the property for inspections, appraisals, walk-throughs etc.
13. Expert contract administration & coordination with all parties to the transaction.
14. Persistent and assertive posture when dealing with builders, contractors, lenders, title companies, sellers and sellers agents, etc.
15. Guidance in mitigating issues should they arise.
16. Review of closing documentation and loan papers.
17. Guidance and expert representation at the closing table.
18. Continued money saving tips, especially in regards to possible tax deductions that may be missed.
19. Recommendations regarding property tax assessments and homestead filings for additional tax savings.
20. Continued help after the sale in all aspects of real estate.
21. Confident expectation that clients will return when it is time to purchase another property and that will recommend friends and associates to us.
For expert buyer’s representation and to start on the road to owning your next property call, text or email Kenn Renner at 512-423-5626 or email@example.com.